Sheana Davis makes a number of small batch award-winning cheeses in Northern California:
- Delice de La Vallee – An award-winning blend of fresh triple cream cow and fresh goat milk with a sweet essence and creamy delicate sensation to the palate. 2010 Best Fresh Cheese in the Country from American Cheese Society.
- P-1, Double Cream Brie, named after P-1, a local Mountain Lion
- Creme de Fromage – A cream top Fromage Blanc
- Les Trois Fromage – A seasonal blend of triple-cream cow milk, goat milk and sheep milk
- Creme des Mouton – A seasonal blend of cow cream and sheep milk.
P-1 Double Cream Brie, imported by The Epicurean Connection.
The Launch was hosted at Bouchon, Yountville for Bastille Day.
Enjoy this fun video from Thomas Keller:
The Epicurean Connection is located in Sonoma, CA. 95476.
For wholesale inquiries, email Sheana or call (707)-235-9530.