- Delivery is offered on Thursday afternoons, by request. The Epicurean Connection delivers across Sonoma Valley. To place an order, simply call, email, or reach out on social media! Email: email@example.com | Phone: 7072359530 | IG: @epicureansonoma | FB: epicurean connection
- Prepared Food Pickup and Retail Pantry available on Fridays and Saturdays 10:00-4:00. Items may sell out during Thursday deliveries, so please feel free to call or email us to reserve your pickup order.
- Tomales Farmstead Creamery Atika, $15.00-$20.00 (by unit weight)
- Tomales Farmstead Creamery Koto’la $15.00-$20.00 (by unit weight)
- Tomales Farmstead Creamery Teleeka, $15.00-$20.00 (by unit weight)
- WM Cofield 12-month Cheddar, $15.00
- Lucy, goat milk Brie, $10.00
- Creme de Fromage, $10.00
- Creme de Fromage with Seasonal Meyer Lemon, $10.00
- Central Coast Creamery Ewetopia, $12.00
- Laura Chenel Ash Rind Buchette Log, $10.00
- Nicasio Cheese Co. Nicasio Square (Individually sealed) $12.00
- Nicasio Cheese Co. San Geronimo, (Individually sealed) $12.00
- Nicasio Reserve, (Individually sealed) $12.00
- Nicasio Cheese Co. Locarno $12.00
- Shafts’s Serendipity Cheddar/Blue Cheese (stratified/layers), $8.00
- Shaft’s Blue Cheese, $8.00-$12.00
- Valley Ford Estero Gold, $12.00
- EC Cheese Board To Go, $45.00- 3 cheeses, Rotating Charcuterie, a tapenade or jam,
- & Crostini’s
- Wholesale available for Delice de la Vallee and Creme de Fromage, please email Sheana Davis for additional details.
- The Epicurean Connection Olive Oil Crostini’s, $3.00 bag (12), $10.00 large bag (40)
*Please email, call, or reach out by social media with any questions you may have!
Items available for customizable cheese board pickup/drop-off options.
COMPOUND BUTTER BAR – MADE WITH SWEET CREAM BUTTER, 8 oz/ $5.00
- Blueberry Butter, made with Serres Ranch Blueberry Jam & Deb’z Blueberry Sugar
- Zataar Meyer Lemon Butter
- Maple Syrup Butter
- Blue Cheese Butter, made with Shaft’s Blue Cheese
- Cheesemaking Basket: 1 pack each Chevre, Creme Fraiche & Fromage Blanc Cultures, Cheese Cloth, Cheese Ladle, Recipe Card and Cheese Trail Map, $50.00
- Cheesemaking Supplies: Chèvre Cultures, Creme Fraiche Cultures, Fromage Blanc Cultures, Vegetable Rennet, Cheese Ladles and Cheeseclothes. $10 each- recipes included.
*Virtual Cheese Classes are available for individuals, private groups, corporate groups and family virtual gatherings. Please Inquire by email, phone, Eventbrite, or on our Instagram! @epicureansonoma
E.C. TAPENADES AND PESTOS –
- All items are 8 oz & $12.00 each
- Fava Leaf & Pea Shoot Pesto with Meyer Lemon
- Arugula Pesto
- Basil Meyer Lemon Pesto
- Fig & Olive Tapenade
- Artichoke Caper Tapenade
- Lulu’s Mole Sauce
- Sweet Peppadew Peppers
- Orange Cinnamon Cranberry Relish
- Sun Dried Tomato with Capers and Garlic
- Sage Pesto
- Walnut Arugula Pesto
- Sweet Red Pepper Tapenade with Arugula and Italian Parsley
- Basil Meyer Lemon Pesto
- Winter Arugula & Garlic Pesto
E.C. VINAIGRETTES, 8 oz $5.00
- Champagne Cranberry Vinaigrette (Drizzle over Frisse greens or a nice salad)
- Sun dried Tomato Vinaigrette (Drizzle over chicken salad or roasted vegetables)
- Apple Cider Vinaigrette (Drizzle over roasted squash or brussel sprouts)
- Balsamic Vinaigrette (Drizzle over a saute of Kale or Swiss Chard)
E.C. JAMS & MARMALADES, 8 oz/$12.00 each OR $40.00/Qt.
Raspberry Rose Petal Jam & • Orange Blossom Marmalade • Blackberry Pomegranate
All tapenades, pestos, jams and sauces are
Veg, V & GF unless cheese or dairy is listed. All are nut free, unless nuts are listed.
We bring our prepared foods, cheese packages, cheeseboards, gift bags, and grocery items directly to homes and businesses in Sonoma Valley and Napa. Porch drop-off can be made with no contact necessary!
We prepare all our food in a commercial, licensed kitchen and are taking all necessary precautions to ensure safe, clean food delivery.
Regular deliveries are made on Thursdays between 12:00-4:00 PM. Delivery minimum order of $30.00.
Napa Deliveries: We meet at Boon Fly Cafe on Thursday afternoons. Please email or call us for further details!
*We apologize, but we are currently unable to offer delivery service to Petaluma. However, please feel free to stop by on Fridays and Saturdays, or place an order ahead of time to be picked up from our warehouse!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Call our warehouse 707-235-9530
- Reach out through Instagram/Facebook messenger!
- Venmo @Sheana-Davis for No-Contact service
- Apple Pay @707-235-9530
- Check or cash, if necessary.
Retail Warehouse, Classroom, & Kitchen Information:
We are not currently holding any classes or events on site due to state restrictions and safety protocols set by the CDC.
Please email email@example.com or call 707-235-9530 with any questions you may have. We hope you enjoy our weekly offerings and stay safe!